CuraFlo’s® CIPP pipe lining technologies are safe, effective and proven “in situ” solutions that restore plumbing and piping systems without the cost, time and disruption of pipe replacement. With our proprietary system, we can restore water flow without tearing out walls or excavating. And CIPP lining delivers benefits that repiping cannot.
- More durable than copper pipe, with a lifespan of 40 – 60 years
- Safer for drinking water than unlined metal or cement pipes
- Less mess, cost and time than pipe replacement
- Eliminates corrosion that leads to blocked and leaky pipes
For more than 40 years, CIPP lining has been trusted by utilities, municipalities and private industry. And, CuraFlo CIPP meets the stringent ANSI/NSF Standard 61 for drinking water safety as well.
HOW IT WORKS
CuraFlo’s certified professionals use specially designed equipment and proven, proprietary processes to clean and then line the inside surface of pipes with a safe, durable CIPP lining. The process of applying our CIPP pipe lining is as follows:
- First, the pipes are dried.
- Then the pipes are cleaned, removing corrosion and other buildup that can impede water flow and affect water quality.
- Finally, an odorless, tasteless and safe CIPP is applied. It becomes a permanent barrier, protecting against future pipe leaks and corrosion.