USSEWER INC. – “Americas leader in the Sanitary Sewer and Potable Water Pipelining Industry!” One of our nation’s leaders in the sanitary sewer and potable water pipelining industry. A technology developed to rehabilitate sewer and water lines by fixing them from the inside out. For over 18 years US Sewer has helped evolve the pipelining industry in the United States. We listen and effectively respond to your needs and those of our clients. We are experts in translating those needs into solutions that work. With Operations around the United States and Mexico, US Sewer & Drain, Inc. strives to be the best in the industry.
SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH CURAFLO FROM USSEWER INC. – “AND KEEP GUESTS COMING BACK!”
Hotel operators across North America have found that selecting CuraFlo to restore their buildings’ water delivery system is a smart decision. Leaks, low water pressure, discoloration – these problems increase your property’s maintenance costs, interfere with daily operations, and spur guest complaints. CuraFlo offers solutions to rehabilitate the water pipes throughout your building while enabling you to continue operations, minimizing disruption to guests and facilities.
Repiping, the traditional remedy for these problems is expensive, time-consuming and highly disruptive to business.
CuraFlo CIPP lining is a better alternative:
- Water service can often be returned the same day
- Total project completed in significantly less time than pipe replacement
- Minimal impact on daily operations
- Minimal cutting of walls and ceilings
- Flexible work schedules
- CIPP lining typically saves 20-40% vs. pipe replacement
- Work plan maximizes room occupancy during restoration process thereby maintaining revenue stream
- Increased guest retention